Malaseb Medicated Pet Shampoo 500ml
For primary and secondary Seborrhoeic dermatitis. Removal of secondary infection allows the primary condition to be diagnosed. An aid in the treatment of Dermatophyte infections. Sterilises the coat of Dermatophyte spores reducing the spread of infection and contamination to the environment.
- Malaseb Dermcare Shampoo is an antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic shampoo for dogs and cats.
- This shampoo is ideal for generalized or multifocal therapy of dermatitis. Suitable for dogs or cats with sensitive skin, Malaseb is free from dyes and perfumes to reduce possible exacerbation of skin problems and its innovative surfactant base removes damaged lipids without stripping the coat.
- Malaseb Shampoo contains Miconazole, an antifungal with potent activity against fungi and yeast and Chlorhexidine Gluconate, a proven antimicrobial agent active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- This formula effectively Removes scales, Degreases the skin.
- Kills cutaneous microorganisms that primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis.
- Clinical trials show Malaseb to be an effective treatment and control of Seborrheic dermatitis associated with Malassezia pachydermatitis and Staph intermedius.
- Directions: Thoroughly wet your dog's coat and skin. Apply Dermcare Malaseb medicated shampoo a work into a lather. Allow the foam to sit on the dog's body for ten minutes ensuring that the dog does not directly inhale or lick the product. Rinse well with clean, warm water. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms decline, then weekly or as advised by your vet.
Package content: 1 x 500ml Shampoo