Police K9 Training Working Dog Harness
Adjustable straps and snaps.
Reflective stitching material for nighttime visibility.
Fits German Shepherds, Malinois, Rottweilers, and Labradors.
- Adjustable front and belly straps, heavy-duty buckles, reflective edges, and chest strap
- Perfect ergonomics easy on easy off
- Side bag fixing option and Removable patches with hook & loop fastener, Only LARGE sized patches fit on this product
- Breathable skin-friendly inner liner ECO-tex
- Quality heavy duty buckle
Large - chest size 68cm to 94cm (adjustable)
Extra Large - chest size 68cm to 100cm (adjustable)
XX Large - chest size 68cm to 110cm (adjustable)
How To Measure Your Dog
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.